Sunday, June 27, 2021

Big Izzy Search Milestone:

Just thought I’d toot my own horn and announce the crossing of a big milestone in the search for the one and only Izzy Lyon. Bum Bum B-Bum Bum Bum Buuuuuum!

I officially ran out of thumbtacks I use for mapping out Izzy sightings on my map! Now I know I said that I was going to try going more high-tech computerized and all, but there’s just something so satisfying about shoving a thumbtack through that map that makes my heart race, you know. So, the pack says it had 50 thumbtacks, but after counting the ones on the map I realized that only about half made it up there. I must have used the other ones on some other (not as important) project. But I don’t think it takes away from the occasion. I’m off to the dollar store for a new box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Izzy Movie is Out!:

Okay, so the movie Izzy Lyon: The Unspun Truth is finally out! And I’ve watched it…about a gajillion times! (I’m exaggerating, of course. T...